Sunday, January 07, 2018

I'm back with new freebie

Hello everybody and happy new year :)
I hope you all had a lovely Christmas as well.
For us it was an early one on the 21st , the Pagan way on Winter Solstice day , because I had to work Christmas and New Years eve as well.
And I turned 50. Fifty years old...can you bloody believe it,lol ? I'm never going to be a dignified old Lady. I like my metal concerts too much.
Creativity wise I have been busy again. Not busy enough enough.There never seem to be enough hours in a day for all the things I want to do.
But I'm taking part in a watercolor challenge which will run all year by Inkstruck Studios.
https://www.inkstruck.com/
January theme is shapes, and week 1 circles. The perfect opportunity for some planets .
I love painting galaxies !
Week 2 is already done as well. Theme is triangles and I had that "aha" moment when it came to my mind that cut gems are made out of a lot of triangles.
And then I finished another new kit. It's a planner/journal kit and will have add-ons throughout the year.

But now to the freebie. It's still Winter ....
...and there will still be a few "Frosty Mornings"
This kit has a selection of snowmen, the Ice Queen and lots of wintery backgrounds and elements.
Here is a simple layout I made with it, showing my son and the snow angel he made.

As always 2 parts today.


Backgrounds
http://www.mediafire.com/file/1k6349ki52k3ld3/sr_frostymornings1.zip

and elements
http://www.mediafire.com/file/q92981qfm4eqhr9/sr_frostymornings3.zip

The next parts next Sunday. Stay warm and keep creative :)

Hugs Snowy

1 comment:

Edna B said...

Happy New Year to you too. Fifty is a good year. Here's hoping the whole year is great! Snowy, your new watercolors are beautiful. And the new journal kit sounds super interesting. Can't wait to see it. I imagine you'll be starting your new garden plants soon. Gosh, I envy your energy. You have a great day, hugs, Edna B.