Monday, January 15, 2018

The next parts of Frosty Mornings

Hello,
hope you all had a lovely weekend . I, myself , just came home from work , at 11.20 pm . So  will make this a quick post and then get my beauty sleep :)
And I really don't have anything to show this week.
It's not that I have been lazy, but I concentrated my energy onto other areas the past week.
I did my "New Year's de-clutter" . So far I have managed 2 rooms. The kitchen and my bedroom ,including all clothing, have been done. I got rid of at least 1/4 of my wardrobe contents. I'm down another clothing size , so these too large tops and jeans had to go. Same as a few old sheets which just didn't look nice anymore and the elastic was practically gone.
Sorting through the kitchen I got rid of old baking trays and forms, and replaced them with some new ones I found in the sale.
It's not a quick job to get everything out of the cupboards , but it's satisfying in the end when everything is sorted and in order.
So no pictures of artwork this week, but straight to the freebie parts.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/gdpsipxm356rx95/sr_frostymornings2.zip

http://www.mediafire.com/file/8kxnuc9t463md49/sr_frostymornings4.zip

These are the last parts of this smaller kit....but here comes the preview of the next kit. We go from Frosty Mornings to Frosty Nights :)

Detailed previews in my next post .

Until then
Hugs Snowy

3 comments:

smiekeltje said...

Congrats to be another size down in clothing!
and yes, decluttering can be very satisfying.
lately I did the stock-cupboard and oh my, all of a sudden I have lots of place in it again LOL. Got rid of many old packages of all kind of things, then I also re-organized it all a bit, so now it's looking nice again.
Hoping to do more of this stuff in a few weeks. First it has to be a bit nicer weather.
Take care sweetie,
Hug
Kyra

Edna B said...

Goodness, you have so much energy. It's been really cold here, and I haven't had any heat most of the past week so I'm not really doing much of anything. I just finally got my heat back on this morning. Now I'm just waiting for the place to get toasty before I start working on a few things here.

Congrats on losing another size. Think Spring! You have a great week, hugs, Edna B.

Jerrie said...

Thank You for the lovely gift!!