Sunday, May 20, 2018

Start of new freebie kit again

Good morning :)
I'm enjoying the peace of a weekend off work this time. It doesn't happen that often that I have a long weekend off , so for me it's something special to have all that time to myself.
And I made the most of these days off with sunshine , spent time outside but I also did a lot of painting in the early mornings and evenings.
I discovered a new challenge called "things with flowers"
 Having so much fun with this :)

And I completed another Skillshare class , painting feathers.
By the way , if you are on Instagram you can see more on my account there than I post here.
https://www.instagram.com/snowyraven/

I'm currently taking a break from that never-ending sorting on the external 3 TB drive ....the weather was just too nice to stay in and spend so much time at the computer. But I will get back to it when it rains :)
I bought some new resources for kits and just had to play with some straight away. made some backgrounds and a quickpage .
The gradients, brushes and other stuff in this pack are just amazing !
I love the vintage look I can get with this :)
And with these kind of backgrounds not many elements are needed , otherwise you would only cover up the gorgeous brushes.

I will skip the "favorite things" and painting tips this time , because I still have lots of previews for the new kit to show. But I will get back to it next post.

Are you ready for the previews?
Here comes the new freebie "Magical Seas"







Here the first links
Papers
http://www.mediafire.com/file/34bh6g2jx9xku1b/sr_magicalseas_papers1.zip

and elements
http://www.mediafire.com/file/n7hqbues6ts66tj/sr_magicalseas_ele1.zip

Enjoy and I will be back with more next weekend :)
Hugs Snowy



3 comments:

Edna B said...

Love, love your flowers. And the feathers too. So very realistic looking. Nice job. The new kit looks very interesting. I love animals. So glad you are getting some nice weather. Spring is taking its time coming to all of us this year. Can't wait to see your little garden in bloom. You have a super week, hugs, Edna B.

Claudia van Schie said...

love your beautiful painting and the lovely freebies you share!
Claudia (www.tristanvanschie.blogspot.com)

Mom said...

This is a beautiful kit, thank you so much for the gift!