Sunday, September 09, 2018

Finally more of Gordon's Kitchen kit

Hello again,
I'm only a week late with this ...nope, not apologising because I've been so busy I just had to prioritise.
I could feel myself getting more and more tired and stressed , so I needed to put myself into "time-out" , cut down on things and take more rest.
Work, decorating, garden ,challenges , blog ...it was getting too much in one go.
Work obviously comes first-bills have to be paid. The garden second. It's harvesting time , I still have to water every day and we had to cut the hedge and bushes because they were taking over and stealing the sun from the other plants. I'm still fighting snails , but I'm winning as long as I keep it up ;)
I have not touched a paintbrush for watercolors in 2 weeks, but the paintbrush for walls, door frames and skirting boards is getting a lot of use.
I need to get the windows winterproofed and notice that one doesn't shut. So I need to have someone come and repair it.
It was also time to get some warmer clothing out of storage. The early mornings and nights are getting quite cool now.

On the positive news , my desk and workspace are done and I love it !
I even got a decal with owls on a branch on the wall :)
I have so much more space with this L - shape corner desk.
And the floating shelves have plenty pf room for my large pen ,pencil and marker collection.

All I need now are new large bookshelves for my books, boxes , files and sketchpads .
Oh yes...and time ...I need more time !

Well, it's 8.35 pm ...I have to be up at 4.30 am , so I better give you the links and get ready for bed.

 Today I give you the second lot of backgrounds and more essential kitchen items.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/jiilbanmaoee9du/sr_gordons_kitchen2.zip/file

http://www.mediafire.com/file/5ut1j4omfsrum1o/srgk_kitchen_items.zip/file

Enjoy :)
I hope I find the time to post next Sunday, but if I don't make it , I will as soon as I find the time .
Hugs Snowy


4 comments:

Sojournstar Media said...

Thank you so much! Please consider participating in our new monthly blog trains https://dscblogtrains.blogspot.com/

Edna B said...

Your new work center is looking awesome! I want to do something similar in my craft/computer room. I know how time just isn't always enough to do all that we want to do. Breathe, take it easy, we'll still be here when you get here. You have a great week, hugs, Edna B.

SiskiyouSue said...

Funny (not) how life tends to pile up!!! Hope you survive all and manage to enjoy harvest! Thanks for the freebie.

smiekeltje said...

Oh you definately must think about yourself and take some breaks. yes, work is important, and of course your garden needs looking after. Lots of work still to come before winter comes.
Your working space looks so great!
so do every time a little bit when there is time for it, don't rush too much. If something cannot be done today, there is tomorrow to try again.LOL.
Take good care of yourself, dear!
And if you don;t make it on Sunday, oh well, we can wait for another day.
Hugs
Kyra