Monday, September 24, 2018

Gordon's Kitchen parts 5 , 6 and 7

Good morning ;)
I seem to be managing a 2 week posting schedule in the moment. But I thought I would not be able to post …. my laptop was not charging , no power going in . Thankfully my son's magic fingers and brain sorted the problem. This old baby is already 6 years old again , so I might have to look into a new one soon. At this age it's not worth a repair or buying a new battery anymore. Touch wood , fingers crossed it survives a bit longer still.

The living room is done, including a big bay window which needed painting. Here some pics- it looks nice and bright now.
 My new shelves , I still have to re-pack some things .
 Also , a new rug in front of the desk. (ignore the fresh laundry waiting for ironing on the chair ,lol)
I still have to hang up a few pictures on the walls .

 My blanket is slowly taking shape . I have another small bag full of finished squares, plus about 40 more to knit. I should have it ready in another year ;)
That's because the subscription only sends me 1 square material and patterns per week , but I have bought some extra yarn to speed it up and make a border in the end . I might even make it larger than the original 12 x12 squares.

And... OMG ! ….IT WAS COLD LAST NIGHT!!!
Temperatures went down to 11 C/51 F during daytime and 6 C/ 43 F last night. They say it will get warmer again middle of the week , so I have not turned on the heaters yet. But I had to get out the warmer clothing and sit here in a fleece sweater and thick socks right now ;)

On that note , I will give you the links now, because I need to go to bed . I have another nightshift to do later tonight and need my beauty sleep.
Today you will get 3 zip files -papers  borders and a mat, and baking goods.
This is just a little paper preview .These will be in one of the folders.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/01px3bob0lw7nu2/sr_gordonskitchen3.zip/file

http://www.mediafire.com/file/ipv7d76offs3uct/sr_gordons_kitchen_4.zip/file

http://www.mediafire.com/file/5jmkojakc5jbtr8/srgk_bakingday.zip/file

Enjoy and until next time :)
Hugs Snowy





1 comment:

Edna B said...

Your apartment is looking really nice. Good work, my friend! Your blanket is coming along so well. I can't wait to see the finished project. I made one many years ago with granny blocks, only mine was crocheted. It will feel good to snuggle under on a cold night.

I love this kit. I remember back to the "forum" days how much fun it was to work on it. As for the cold temps, we are having them too. But we're getting a few days now in the sixties. Enjoy your day, and have a wonderful week. Hugs, Edna B.