Sunday, August 26, 2018

Freebie kit Gordon's kitchen

Hello " yawn" ,
I have come off nightshift earlier and only had a short nap, so bear with me in case I have typos n this post. My brain doesn't quite work at full capacity.

And I had barely any time for painting this past week either But ...on the bright side... the temperatures have gone down and it actually feels like autumn. Here at the coast we're getting he winds to go with it. Time to get out those hoodies and coats.

Today is the last day I can sit at my old desk. My creative room is getting a make-over with new shelves and desk, the walls and ceiling need to be painted and I will have a feature wall with wallpaper. A lot of work again, but will be worth it.
The reason is that this old desk is too small ! I need space not only for my laptop and painting, but also want a place to put up my sewing machine, which has been stored away and not used since we disposed of the large dining table. I just don't have a large enough surface to use it. But that will now change with this large L-shaped desk I ordered. One side for painting and laptop, the other side for sewing and other textile crafts.

Needless to say I won't get much painting done without desk and lots of DIY .
I did one for #thingswithflowers , but didn't even finish my leaf yet.
But hey...I started designing , not just one but 2 new kits.

Fancy a quick look at what I have so far?
This one will be called "Golden Autumn"
And this will be more colourful and playful .I have something like "Autumn Joy"in mind.

I need to start packing up my art supplies , so let's get to the new freebie kit.
It's called Gordon's kitchen and is a HUGE kit. It has everything from backgrounds in different color schemes, tube elements of appliances, food items ,cutlery, recipe cards etc. And there is our Chef Gordon.
Here come the first 2 links
http://www.mediafire.com/file/6c0836ws2g8b96o/sr_gordon%2527s_kitchen1.zip/file

http://www.mediafire.com/file/w282d4p3kivjpzh/sr_gordonskitchen_elements_1.zip/file

Let's have fun cooking :)
And I will be back next weekend with more parts ….until then, stay crafty !  :)
Hugs Snowy

2 comments:

Edna B said...

I can't wait to see photos of your new craft desk. I do love the painting of the Victrolla. We had one of these when I was very young. It brings back a lot of wonderful memories. Gordon's Kitchen should be a fun kit. I remember it. Thanks, and you have a wonderful week. Hugs, Edna B.

SiskiyouSue said...

Your desk sounds wonderful. I need to make some changes in my craft room also!
Thanks for Gordon's Kitchen, fun!