Monday, April 15, 2019

Last two Springtime parts for you

Hi all,
yup, I'm late posting again. I was so busy yesterday that I plain forgot it was Blog post day :) ...Ah well … I'm here now.
I still couldn't get much done in my little garden area. The nights are still too cold and we even had a little frost. So I still have my little baby plants by the kitchen window. They are growing nicely and getting quite big , so I really wish the nights get warmer soon !
So what crafty things have I done since last post? There was the 3 day Macramé challenge. I didn't win, but taking part was great and I got a lovely wreath finished.

It looks lovely hanging on my door :)

I also made a placemat for my table....
...and a plant hanger.
And painted these canvasses for my hallway walls.

In the moment I'm working on a woven wall hanging. I'll post a pic when it's ready.

I'm itching to do one of the new Skillshare Watercolor classes , but have not found the time so far. Work, a little spring cleaning and the Macrame have used up all the spare time. But I'm hoping to get some more painting done on my next days off work.
Plus I have plans to do a concrete plant pot ...I think I have mentioned it before...I need more hours in a day ! :)
This is the type of concrete I use ...you can get it on Amazon .
It's imported from Germany , hence the German writing on the packaging. Just type in concrete for kneading and there's quite a few option coming up.


Okay, let me give you the 2 last links for Springtime now. And then I need to look which new freebie to upload for next post...
http://www.mediafire.com/file/zf2xed86ju2qq51/sr_springtime2.zip/file

http://www.mediafire.com/file/i6xv64dy3uddu19/sr_springtime3.zip/file

That's all for now. I'll be back with another freebie kit in the next post.

Stay crafty :)
Hugs Snowy





2 comments:

Mat's Merry Memoirs said...

Thanks for the kit and LOVE your macrame works.

Edna B said...

Your macrame is really quite lovely. It's too early here to put our little plants too. Pretty soon though. I love the Spring colors in your new kit. Thank you. I think when you retire you should get a part time job teaching crafts to other folks. You're very good at it. I hope you have a Blessed Easter. Hugs, Edna B.