Sunday, July 21, 2019

Last part of "Seashells"

Good morning :)
….on this lovely sunny Sunday .
I'm up bright and early .It's only around 6.30am and I love this time of day when everybody else is still in bed. It's peaceful and I get most things done in the morning.

Here's a bit of news for you. Designcuts https://www.designcuts.com have opened a Scrapbook section in their store.
It's been a few years since I heard of a major website opening for Scrap design goodies. Does that mean Scrapbooking is coming back into fashion? It was huge when I first started scrapping and designing , then, one after the other, sites closed because the demand wasn't there anymore. Until only a few remained. It would be nice to see a revival of this art.
Obviously for some of us scrapbooking and designing has never really stopped. We are the "scrap oldies"  and we could maybe even call ourselves the "hardcore scrappers" or the "professionals"

Well, I don't have much to show this time. I have been knitting with the variegated yarn and got the back and front of a jumper finished. The first sleeve is a third done. I will take a pic when it's finished.
There wasn't much time as I have painted the stairs and skirting boards in my hallway. Today I will finish off with the 2 bannisters and then I still have a few doorframes to do.

But I got myself a rocking chair :) The perfect cosy place to relax/ knit/crochet or read. I added a fur blanket and cushion for comfort . How cosy does this look ? I had to move the sofas into different positions to fit the chair and you won't believe the dust and crap which collected underneath. So my Livingroom got the second spring clean this year.


 Well...short post ...I will be getting to the last freebie part now, and next post will be the start of a new freebie again. I already got it loaded up , but you will have to wait and see :)
Here is your last link for this kit.
I'm so happy you enjoyed this kit and thanks for your comments.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/y49yzujyg89aar2/sr_seashells5.zip/file

Have a nice Sunday and I will be back with the next freebie kit :)
Remember ...stay crafty and creative !
Hugs Snowy


2 comments:

Edna B said...

Enjoy your new chair. There's nothing quite like a comfy rocking chair to relax in. Can't wait to see pix of the new project. You have a super day, hugs, Edna B.

Mat's Merry Memoirs said...

Thanks a lot and have a fabulous week ahead!