Monday, December 06, 2021

Christmas Freebie kit is starting and Mini Kit release

 Hello again, 

I'm back already :) If you have not noticed yet, I have been posting almost weekly with new kit releases and there are freebie samplers up for grabs as well. So if you missed the last posts scroll to the earlier posts to download the samplers. 

I've been working on a few smaller kits and the first one is out in the store today. It's my absolute favourite of the new Christmas designs so far. It's called "White Christmas" and yes, it's mostly in  light off white shades. 

What the hell happened to the darker gothic style I used to favour back in the past ? 😀

I got older ,I guess. And my taste changed. I still don't give a damn about what is trendy or not , but I definitely prefer lighter shades now. 

That doesn't mean that I will never design gothic style again, but lighter colours are more flattering as we age. 

Here some more previews.





This mini kit is only $ 1.50 , and you can grab it as usual by emailing me at snowravensdesigns@hotmail.com

I have another min kit coming out next week. 

But now.... here is the start of the Christmas freebie .
Another mini kit :) 

You can grab this kit in  three free weekly downloads .
The first part is up today and here is your link 

Christmas Fun papers 

Enjoy , and I'll be back next week with the next link :) 

Hugs 
Snowy 




1 comment:

Edna B said...

Goodness, where do you get all your energy? Your new kits are all lovely. I like the decorations you made with the wooden beads. As for changes as we get older, yup, our likes for some things do change. I tend to like the lighter colors a bit more too. You have a super day, hugs, Edna B.