Monday, December 20, 2021

Last part of Christmas Freebie kit and Winter World release

 Hello again :) 

Just a quick post to show the new kit in store and give you the third and last link for the Christmas freebie before I'm back to work again. Yup, I will be working over the Christmas days including New Years day. 

Nope, I don't mind . It's not as if I have small kids anymore , and the double pay makes my bank account happy :) 

So this will be the last post of this year . I wish you all a lovely Christmas and a happy New Year 💓

And this will be the  last new kit for 2021 ....

Winter World $2.99 





Yup, there will be a Winter World part 2 :)



So now to the freebie link .
https://www.mediafire.com/file/gr8p2wa70mqvgz6/srcf_ele2.zip/file

I'm back with more next year , so until then stay healthy and crafty as always 💓

Hugs Snowy 


2 comments:

smiekeltje said...

Merry Christmas to you too and a very Happy new Year.
Hugs
Kyra

Edna B said...

Merry Christmas my friend, hugs, Edna B.