Sunday, December 18, 2011

The last two parts of the freebie Kit .....

...and I'm still alive and kicking,lol. Hi all- I have been on early shifts the last days and was too tired to do much else.
And I have been busy with other things . I'm learning about what it means to have visions and start to be clairvoyant. Daniel has been such a help with this when I first started to get the visions more regularly and to figure out what they mean. I'm slowly getting used to it now, just have to learn to receive them at the right times-and not while I'm at work or being woken up at night from my sleep from them.  Questions from him like " Why do you feel you were sent on this path?" ,"What does it represent?",and "What have you learnt from it?" really make the brain work and gets you thinking ! I know that Phoenix /Arizona will definitely be one of my destinations to visit and to meet him....  we probable won't stop talking.
Well, I just had to treat myself yesterday when I saw that Claire's Accessories had a sale on. Got myself a necklace and some things to tame my hair.
Feather jewellery and Accessories are the " IN-TREND" at the moment. I usually don't go much by what is in , but I love feathers.
Even made a layout,lol.
And I have the last two parts of the freebie kit up now. Here a layout made with it. -the Christmas card collection
So hop over to the freebie page to pick it up.Not sure if I shared this before with you- the performance is outstanding ! Have a look ! And I'm off -hugs Snowy

1 comment:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Dec. 18, 2011. Thanks again.