Wednesday, December 07, 2011

Waking up with a smile ;) and another freebie kit

Hi and hope you are all having a lovely day.
I'm really enjoying my time off work and find time to just be lazy and relax as well. So I have not been doing that much the last couple of days. There's of cause the usual chores and  the laundry, but apart from writing more cards, wrapping up yet another present and lots of reading not much done. Oh, not to forget chatting with my friends of cause ! The messages have been going nuts,lol.
Had a good chuckle last night as well , talking about childhood and growing up I remembered the films we used to love watching as kids. And there was no game consoles , so out and about in the woods it was and we would play act scenes from the  films. I went on You tube to see if I could find any of the old film scenes and I did ! Oh my Goddess- it not only brought back memories but I was laughing about it as well. These are movies made after books by Karl May - a Story about Winnetou,an Apache Chief. Hahahaha... Have a look yourself, here is one of them (in German , there are some more with subtitles , but the translations are so bad it wasn't worth bothering to to put up)lmao , looking forward to the next chat. Don't know where this will go , but enjoying the present time -that's for sure !
I did another layout with one of my nature photographs -quite a simple one.
And this is the freebie I will be putting up on the freebie page now - enjoy ! Hugs Snowy


1 comment:

smiekeltje said...

Iam so happy to read you are enjoying yourself so much LOL!
Oh, Old Shatterhand and Winnetou!!!!!!!
One of my favourites in books when I was young. I have read all the books, can't say how may times, love them.
Still every now and then I take one and read it again.
I know the films too, but though I saw them, they never were as good as the books.
Do you know the books from Karl May with Old Shatterhand visiting the Middle East? There he was called Kara Ben Nemsi and had an assistent/friend Hadji Halef Ben Omar. Great!
Well, I'll do some bloghopping, then have to finish decorating here, and then I will take some pics to show. Also have to do a load of grocerie shopping. So I;ll have a busy day!
Hugs
Kyra