Sunday, December 04, 2011

Quickpage 4 of Santa's World

Hi again, today was a mellow day. I got up late because my coughing woke me up a few times during the night. In the end I couldn't go back to sleep at about 4.30 am and ended up chatting on my laptop until almost 6.00am before I had another attempt to go back to sleep. Luckily this time I slept through straight till almost 11.00 am. I'm feeling great, just when I lie down all that mucus makes me cough - but its gotta get loose and come out ! Then I went for a walk along the beach, being by the water always has a good effect on me, I find it relaxing and sitting on the rocks watching the waves is a great opportunity to meditate and ground myself. Obviously in this cold weather I don't stay as long as I would in summer. Here are some pics I took today.In the end it was already getting dark, and it was only around 3pm.Can you tell I love the sea,lol ?




and yes, it was dark on the way back !
I case you wonder where my mop of curls is, I had braided my hair today.
of cause it was a case of having to warm up after coming back from the beach. When I came home I had a hot steaming coffee with a generous shot of Captain Morgan's ,lol. That stuff really works ! No wonder the Pirates liked their Rum ! Hmmm..... braids suit me ,I think.
 Then it was a case of preparing dinner- chicken into the oven and I even made us a Chocolate Butterscotch Pudding for afters. And it was Football time -the Pats were playing ...and winning it seems.... damn, I missed the last quarter ! I blame a certain person for keeping me busy chatting....not that I mind,lol.
As for design- here is another quote layout I made.
And Quickpage no.4 is up for you.
That's all for now - till next post
Hugs Snowy

1 comment:

Edna B said...

Great photos of the sea and the walk home. And I agree, I like the braids too. I really like your poem, The Power Of One. I'm at work now, you have a great night. Hugs, Edna B.