Thursday, July 05, 2012

Happy late Independence Day

Yup, I am a day late...but better late than never,lol.
We were late back last night after spending the evening in Raleigh to watch the Fireworks. Here a few pics from the celebrations there.


Firework , Budweiser and hot dogs,lol....I don't know how he keeps a straight face and makes me laugh at the same time ...apparently it's a metal musician thing - it's not cool to smile in a pic ...huh? Haven't I heard that before from Shaun? This "look mean and serious" thing must be a "Man thing ". And yet you wouldn't think it hearing Reggie and Shaun talk...not sure who is worse, but I almost pee myself laughing hearing the banter of the two talking on Skype !
Oh yes,I'm adding a 3rd State to my list after we went for Dinner across the border to South Boston/VA.
That's all.... I better have breakfast. We need to get the garden cleared of  the small branches and other tree debris before the "Lawnmower man " comes,lol....we already got rid of some larger fallen braches the other day.
Hugs Snowy

1 comment:

Edna B said...

The "look mean and serious" thing is not a man thing. So it must be a reggie thing. He's the only person I've ever seen that never smiles. (not that I've actually seen much of him. lol.)South Boston, VA is a new one to me. I'll have to look that up on Google. Glad to hear you're having a wonderful time. Hugs, Edna B.