I just looked out the window and we have more snow !
Or trains ....cross fingers it won't be like this on the day I leave !
I have been busy with more new designs. Here a couple of samples what's been created on my laptop recently.
This will be part of my scrap and journaling kit for this time in NC with Reggie.A Winter version to the Summer kit I made and scrapped the last pictures from NC with. Both kits will be available in the New Year.
I'm off work on rota break in the moment. Sunday I'm back on shift , but only for 4 days ...and then ...that's it until the New Year! Vacation time ....whoop whooop :)
My poor Reggie has the sniffles and sinus problems in the moment , I hope he feels better soon.
Not much to show in the moment , I'm waiting for my new little camera to arrive.
- 10.1 Megapixel , Motion Detection compensates for blur from subject movement
- NIKKOR 5x wide-angle optical zoom lens (28 - 140mm equivalent) - from group shots to close-ups, this lens offers superb precision and sharp resolution.
- The large 7.5cm (3") LCD screen offers clear shooting and playback.
- Anti-Blur Function - Vibration Reduction (eVR) reduces the effect of camera shake High ISO (up to 1600) light sensitivity for sharper images in low light.
- L23 Black + Case and 4GB Memory Card
This baby should arrive soon , at the latest on Monday ...I can't wait to try it out. It's an upgrade from my old Kodak easy share , and that little thing was damn good ! Let's see how this new one compares and if I get 8 years life out of it as well,lol.
Anyway, let's give you links for the new freebie. This one has 7 zip files , I'll give you the first 3 today, 2 with papers and one with elements.
...and here the previews of what you're getting. It used to be one of my Store kits.
Have fun with it :) I shall get ready now and head into town. As much as I don't want to go out in this weather, I have no milk left in the fridge. That means no coffee ! And no coffee is a catastrophe ...unthinkable ,lol ! So let's brave this cold and snowy weather -'till next post