Sunday, June 18, 2017

Part 3 & 4 today

Hey everybody :)
Hope you're all having a nice weekend. The weather here is fantastic and I would rather spend the day at the beach ...but I will have to work later.
I forgot I had some days leave booked at work, so it was nice to see I have a week off from Wednesday. I hope the good weather will still last for that time :)
Tomorrow my old Internet will be switched off , and my new fibre will start on the 22nd . That means 3 days without. No problem ! I won't get bored !
I still have projects for the Skillshare classes to finish and new books to read , and I prefer being out and about during the day anyway.
Here are some of the Skillshare projects I did during the week.
Combining several techniques learned n the classes: Texture with blending and salt, negative space (lettering) , blocking with masking fluid and cloud painting and creating texture for clouds and transparency.

Painting gems and crystals with watercolor.

Catcti and succulents first lessons and then the final projects...
Currently I'm doing the Botanical Line drawing course, but still need to finish 4 more lessons.So much fun !
Anyway, let's get to the freebie parts.
 I promised I would show a few quickpages I made with the kit , and maybe I will upload them as well.




Here the links
http://www.mediafire.com/file/g1dr85q65rqja8y/sr_summerwedding2.zip

http://www.mediafire.com/file/5p0m3ad85szesz0/sr_summerwedding5.zip

More next week again :)
Enjoy and until then ...
Hugs Snowy

1 comment:

Edna B said...

Snowy, your work is getting so very good. You must be quite proud of yourself. I am. By the way, how is your garden faring? Much as I hate to say it, I'll have to wait until next year to do much gardening. At least I hope to be able to do it by then.

Today I'm going to try to figure out how to get an extension cord out to my porch so that I can plug in a fan. That will make it so much more comfortable for Pogo and me.

You have a super day, hugs, Edna B.