Sunday, June 11, 2017

Start of new freebie kit

Hello all,
hope you're all having a nice weekend. Here where I am the weather has been fantastic , which was needed after the storm we had last week.
I had a lot to do in my little garden. Sadly some of my plants got damaged. There was a lot of snapped branches on the baby gooseberry bush and my hydrangeas have suffered a lot . The strong winds and heavy rain literally destroyed the flowers. I hope they will recover again.

I have finished some more Skillshare lessons and having tons of fun with every single one so far.
  Painting feathers
Negative space practice using masking fluid
Silhouette painting with white ink lettering
And botanical painting .

I have more but will keep the rest for next week , because I still have a lot of previews  from the new freebie kit to post as well.

So let's get to that kit. I made it for a friend's wedding , but it can be used for other occasions as well.
Here the mentioned detailed previews.







I did have some quickpages as well, if I find them I will show them next week.
Here the links for 2 parts (one papers and one elements)
http://www.mediafire.com/file/hc12l3poas6ut4s/sr_summerwedding1.zip

http://www.mediafire.com/file/t8addqr7t34hyhq/sr_summerwedding4.zip

More next weekend.

I have been informed that my switch over to the new internet will be on the 21st , the old will be switched off on the 19th. So 2 days without net. If everything goes okay this should not affect any posting on here...but you never know,lol.....

I just say "till next week" now. Enjoy the new kit and stay creative.
Hugs Snowy



2 comments:

Edna B said...

Your feathers look so realistic. Wonderful work, Snowy. Sorry to hear about the damage to your plants. Flowers are pretty hardy though and maybe they'll come back. I certainly hope so. Your new kit looks very interesting. Thank you. You have a super day, hugs, Edna B.

smiekeltje said...

Pity the storm has dammaged some of your plants. but as Edna says, they are pretty tough so most of them will recover.
Wow, two days without internet LOL! You will see that on those two days you suddenly need to be on internet, Hopefully you will have possibilities somewhere.
Now let's enjoy the great weather as long as it is here!
Hugs
Kyra