Sunday, September 24, 2017

Last of Yesterday's Summer Garden

Hello :)
Holy crap ! It's already the last parts again? Time is going too fast ! I need to get on to my drive and look up another freebie for next week .
This past week has just rushed by and I have been very busy giving my bathroom furniture a make over.
You how it is.... 10 years and those wooden furniture don't look so nice anymore. There were stains on the mirror cabinet from my hair dye and they just wouldn't wash off.
My bathroom has no windows so it needed to light colored and there's no lighter color than white !
I love how it has turned out :)
From wood to white ...and this is a real bathroom in an old house, not one of these designer show pieces ,lol

And in between waiting for the layers to dry I managed to finish a project I started a while ago.
A crochet owl basket.
And in between more snowflakes I started some Christmas presents as well.

I already picked out the nest kit , by the way.
It's called "Journey" and has lovely vintage papers and elements.
Want a look? Here is the preview
There will be more detailed previews next post with the first links.

But for now the last Yesterday's Summer Garden parts
http://www.mediafire.com/file/8yhg0b3iqlf65da/sr_yest_summergarden3.zip


http://www.mediafire.com/file/3dldoak6ji4yaqz/sr_yest_summergarden6.zip

Keeping it a short post this week . It's already bed time for me and I have another early shift tomorrow.
So enjoy and 'till next weekend :)
Hugs Snowy


3 comments:

Edna B said...

Your new kit Journey looks to be quite interesting. Snowy, I love your owl wastebasket. Can you share the pattern? It looks like it would make a great gift for one of my great granddaughers.

I know what you mean about time going by quickly. Now that I have nothing but time, it seems that time runs out quicker now than before. Go figure!

Your bathroom looks really nice. In my younger days, I used to love to paint and paper. Not so much now. haha. You have a super week, hugs, Edna B.

Mom said...

I've just discovered your blog and I'm enjoying finding all the delightful kits you're sharing. Thank you so much! I wish I was more adept at crochet--I keep trying but I'm not at all good at it. But that owl wastebasket is too cute! Hope you have a great week. I'll definitely be back next Sunday. Laurie

smiekeltje said...

Oh, send me some of your energy LOL!
well, with things going on with Jan at the moment, it isn;t surprising n ot much is coming out of my hands.
Loved to see your project on the renewwal of your bathroom!
And the owl is so cute too. Oh, those snowflakes, don;t seem to difficult to make. perhaps you could share the pattern?
And yeah, it is becoming chilly, I also have some warm sweaters I already wear, then during the day at times they become too warm, but good to have them.
Still have to do some winter preparing in the garden, but at the mooment we have quite some stuff still blossoming, so I will wait some longer before I digg the dahlia's out, and such.
Take care, dear
Hugs
Kyra