Monday, July 30, 2018

Finally more freebie parts

Hi all,
sorry I'm a day late . My excuse ...I was too damn tired after more DIY . After the kitchen was done I had a lot of paint left over which I didn't want to waste. So I decided the bathroom could do with a little do over as well.
I love how the swirly leaf border turned out.
Yeah, the floral wallpaper is kinda girly , but it really brightens up the small room (which has no window).
Thursday I will have a new hanging mirror cabinet and towel rail delivered, and a shelf still has to go up as well.

So not much time for painting yet again. But do you remember the last painting video I posted?
I started on that series of 3 paintings.
Here is one...
I'm still working on 2 and 3 .so hopefully have them done next post.

I promised element previews for the Tuatha kit though, and took time to create those for you.






Here the next links as well
http://www.mediafire.com/file/v63nwgiyuc3am65/sr_tuatha3.zip/file

http://www.mediafire.com/file/d51ls1fb86dein6/sr_tuatha4.zip/file

There will be two more files for this kit next week.

Once I get a little more time again I will carry on with doodle and painting as well. I have a little series planned which starts with drawing different kinds of leaves and then painting them in two versions. The first being a spring/summer look and the second an autumn/winter look. I will take step by step pictures so you can draw and paint along. As we get more towards winter I will include winter/Christmas greenery and plants/flowers. These will make great motifs for hand drawn and painted X-mas cards. So get yourself some pencils, black fineliner pen and some watercolors and paint along. Oh yes, not to forget watercolor paper. Cold pressed texture at 300g/m is best . It's a nice thick card stock which you can either cut out and glue to a regular card , or fold and use as a card as it is .

That's it for now though. Time to start cooking dinner. And I'm planning to bake bread and make a sourdough starter.
Till next post
Hugs Snowy

1 comment:

Edna B said...

Your bathroom looks really nice. Good job Snowy. It's hard to find enough time each day to do all the things we want and need to do. Your painting is lovely, and I love the previews for the kit. Maybe once Fall gets here things will slow down enough to give you more time for your painting. I'm still working on all the things that I want to get to. I just need a few more comfy hours each day. hahaha. You have a wonderful week, hugs, Edna B.