Sunday, August 19, 2018

More Love Letters kit

Good morning :)
It's one of my rare weekends off work and I have been busy !
For a start I caught up with knitting squares for my blanket. I think I have roughly 60 done ….only about 80 more to go ..oufff ;)
A lot of work , sweat and cursing going into this , but it will be well worth it in the end :)

Then I managed to get 2 more paintings for #thingswithflowers done.
The guitar . Love how this turned out !
And the swing in a loose style with lavender .
And my "homework" for this week , the letter B leaves -Birch.

For next week it's the Chestnut leaf , Horse chestnut to be specific
http://clipground.com/images/chestnut-leaf-clipart-5.jpg

They are almost ripe here and will fall down soon , and the leaves will start going yellow and brown then.
A Japanese Cherry leaf would be another option for letter C .

I love Autumn and can't wait for all those lovely colors :)
So here is an autumn leaves paint tutorial



OK... time for the kit and links again...

I made another quickpage from this kit

And here the links
http://www.mediafire.com/file/wywqy0m58onk95k/sr_loveletters2.zip/file

http://www.mediafire.com/file/r8cda2c7392171c/sr_loveletters4.zip/file

Question : Would you be interested in more quickpages? I have a lot saved and been thinking about uploading them as freebies as well.
If I sort them in themes and group them into packs of 4 or 5 at the time , they would make nice freebie downloads as well.

Let me know and that's it for today again. Until next week
Hugs Snowy


2 comments:

smiekeltje said...

Your blanket looks to become fantastic. But gosh, how small squares you are knitting! But, as you said, ONLY 80 more to go LOL.
I made two covers for our couches, nothing really special, but okay for now, in light grey and white in stripes, knitted. ow I still have to put the second cover/blanket together( I knitted large strokes), and I started knitting pillow covers in a nice ocher color, brightens up the blankets I think.
Have a great week
Hug
Kyra

Edna B said...

Wow, that's a lot of little squares and a lot of patience in your blanket, but it will be beautiful when it is finished. I have to agree, your guitar print came out gorgeous! Scrappers can always use lots of quick pages, so I say go for it.

I agree that Fall is a beautiful season, both for weather and for colors. I love the Spring too. I'm getting a bit too old to enjoy winter and summer. Too cold and too hot for these old bones. hahaha. You have a good week, hugs, Edna B.