Monday, August 13, 2018

New Freebie kit again

Good morning :)
I was too tired last night after work to post . It was nearly midnight and all I wanted was to have a cuppa and then crawl into my bed .
But after a good nights sleep I am ready to do my blog post this morning now.

Last week I wrote about drawing and painting leaves, and said I'll show you my finished painting this week.
Here it is.

This week we move on to letter B and the birch tree leaves.
I looked up a link for you again as reference.
http://www.supercoloring.com/sites/default/files/styles/coloring_full/public/cif/2013/05/birch-tree-branch-coloring-page.gif
Give it a go :)

I've also been working on the challenge.
Paintbox for #thingswithflowers

...and the Lighthouse
Here it is also without flowers
But I promised a new kit for today ….
...it's a kit called Love Letters. It contains lace , glitter ,folded paper and a couple of tubes.
Here a quickpage I made with the kit.

And the first links
http://www.mediafire.com/file/7clpw1awzickf26/sr_loveletters1.zip/file

http://www.mediafire.com/file/dj98k3d3xv8cbx2/sr_loveletters3.zip/file

Apart from that there isn't any interesting to tell.... you can't go on any adventures when stuck at work :)
And that what I have to get ready for soon again … so until next post.
Stay creative
Hugs Snowy




1 comment:

Edna B said...

This new kit looks very interesting. Snowy, I love your painting of the paintbox with flowers. You could be putting your illustrations on note cards and selling them. They really are beautiful.

You have a good week at work, hugs, Edna B.