Friday, October 29, 2021

Another part of the Thanksgiving freebie....or a lost part has been found :)

 Hello again ,

I'm back sooner than planned , but for a rather good reason. You know that Thanksgiving freebie I posted on the 25th? I knew there was more to it , I just didn't know whether it was lost in the computer crash years ago or whether it had just disappeared somewhere else. Well, I found it :) 

So after my nightshift recovery nap this afternoon I got to work and also brightened the colours up a little , made the preview, zipped and uploaded the lost folder. You won't believe how happy I am that I found the lost part ! 

But before I give you the link some other news. 

As it is Halloween Weekend you can now grab my Halloween kits for half price ! Hurry, you only got until the 1st November .
 
Now $1.75
Now $ 1.60
Also, my Autumn series is still on offer until November 1st.
One kit for $ 3.00,
two kits for $5.00 or all 4 kits for $9.00

Payment is via PayPal invoice and all you have to do is to send me a quick email to snowravensdesigns@hotmail.com

For more detailed previews click on the Scrap Shop tab at the top 




November 1st I will start publishing the Winter kits and it will start with ....
Winter Comforts. 
Same as the Autumn series kits , the Winter kits will also slowly take you through the season. It starts with going from Autumn into the Winter season , getting colder , how nature changes its looks , the things we do as the weather turns and the special Winter days and occasions coming . 
And before you wonder....yes, I also have a kit journey planned for the coming Spring and Summer. This really is a year long scrap kit journey 😏

Okay, now let's get to the bit why most of you come here.... the freebie ! 
The lost part :) 


Enjoy ! And I'll be back soon 

Hugs Snowy 





 


1 comment:

Edna B said...

You did a great job on that pumpkin. It's good to see you designing again. It's hard to get back on track after life gets in the way of what we are doing. You're doing great. Happy Halloween to you, hugs, Edna B.