Sunday, October 10, 2021

Samhain Night freebie Sampler

 Hello again :)

I finally managed to get the second Halloween sampler done . If you haven't seen yet , my Samhain night kit is also on the Scrap Store page. 

As all the Autumn series kits and my other Halloween kit " Halloween Hauntings" this kit is also made to mix and match. All colours are planned and selected so you can use the papers and elements to mix them with all the other kits . 









You can grab it for $3.50 by e-mailing me at snowravensdesigns@hotmail.com

I had considered to put up a PayPal button to make it easier to purchase kits, but decided not to for security reasons. I don't want to make it easy for hackers to get access to my account. This way only those of you who are interested will know my PayPal details via invoice. 

Security and safety first! 

And here comes the sampler ! 

Mr Skully Skull also features in the Halloween Hauntings kit. He's such a charmer with his cheeky grin :) 

Here's the link 


Enjoy, have a nice Sunday and stay crafty 💓
Hugs Snowy




  

2 comments:

smiekeltje said...

Hope you are okay, looks you are very busy ith your kits at the moment. Good thing. And yes, security first is good the aware of.
Hmmm, soon I will be internet banking too, it is handy in some cases, but I am not really happy with it. However I might change my mind, after I have used it a bit.
Have a lovely week,Hug
Kyra

Edna B said...

It's good to see you busy designing again. I don't like banking online but it seems like we're not going to have a choice soon. Sighhhhh. You have a super day. I love seeing your new craft projects. Hugs, Edna B.