Monday, October 25, 2021

Thanksgiving/Autumn freebie

 Hi everybody,

I'm in full autumn mood ! It's my favourite time of year , apart from Spring. I just love the colours and cosiness that comes with it. The nights are getting cooler , but the days are still pleasantly warm. Although I got my winter slippers out. My toes were starting to feel the evening chill a little , and I'm not too keen on having cold feet :) 

 It was time to get out some autumn decorations. I don't go overboard with seasonal decorations , but I do like the odd piece in my home. Preferably handmade -no plastic! I'm trying to reduce my carbon footprint and reduce damage to the environment. These days global warming is the talk everywhere. It's sad that it took so long for people and governments to start acting. I've been doing it for years now and pretty much grew up being "green". But better late than never , just hoping it's not too late for our planet earth.

I'm all for reusing and repurposing , so I made a little pumpkin decoration which can be used for many years to come . 

And the dried grasses and reeds in the little vase are 100% natural. 

I found a hidden back-up folder from an old computer on one of my external drives. It was a pleasant surprise to find a couple of half finished kits I started to design a few years ago. So the past few days I worked on completing them....finally. 

Yeah, it's a summer kit , but it's another freebie kit you'll eventually get :) 

And the next Valentines kit is done as well. 
I started this when Reggie was still alive. Then when he passed away I was grieving and could not bear to work on it. But now, after 7 years I finally completed it. So you could say this kit is a little bit "special"  

And while scrolling through all the old files I also came across files of  an old collab kit. This was only available for a short time back then. 
So I brightened the files up a bit as they were rather dark and decided to make it available as a permanent freebie.  
Papers
https://www.mediafire.com/file/0p1pzd2nkp0g7we/sr_ham_papers.zip/file


Elements 


Enjoy :) 
I have a lot more files to go through....who knows what I will find .

OK , now I have to go. I have a late shift to work later and still lots to do before I have to leave. 

Stay crafty and healthy 
Hugs Snowy

No comments: