Friday, October 01, 2021

Sampler Freebie and my little Scrap Shop is up :)

 Hi all :) 

This is an "in-between post " , and not the normal Freebie post. Why? 

Because I have news ....my little Scrap Shop is up and running . And I have a Sampler Freebie for you . 

For this month you can get 1 kit for $ 3.00 , 2 kits for $ 5.00 , or the whole bundle of 4 Autumn kit for only $ 9.00 . 

Kit 1 Autumn Moods 
Kit 2 Falling for Fall
Kit 3 Loving Fall
Kit 4 Golden Fall








Also , my Halloween Kit is up as well 


Detailed previews for all kits and Quickpages to show what you can do are posted on the shop page . Just scroll up , look under my Blog header picture where it says " Home, Crafts ,Patterns and Scrap Shop "  and click on it . 

There you will also find instructions how to get your hands (or computer mouse )  on the new kits. 

Don't worry ! I will still be posting  freebie kits. But design resources cost money , and I have spent quite a bit to be able to design these new kits. 

I'm not looking to get rich , but if I could at least get a portion of what I spent back in ,that would be nice. Single working girl here , no working husband to support me.... so I have to make my pennies count ! By buying a kit or two you will help me to make sure there will be plenty of freebie kits in the future as well. 

And here a little sampler and 3 free Quickpages . The download files contain a little of every Autumn Kit. 

https://www.mediafire.com/file/6oehjex9m1s7p33/Autumn2021__sampler1.zip/file

https://www.mediafire.com/file/gvuic8tjwzn6ag0/autumn2021_qp2.zip/file
https://www.mediafire.com/file/qq7dx2oatkj3r9i/Autumn2021_qp3.zip/file















Enjoy , and I will be back soon with the start of a new Freebie kit .
Hugs Snowy 


2 comments:

smiekeltje said...

Wow, you started a shop gain. So brave. I really hope it will bring you some money for your resources etc.
I am just uo to post my weekly post, so I leave you again already,
Have a wonderful week, stay safe
Hugs
Kyra

Edna B said...

You're a very busy gal. I wish you much luck with your scrap shop. Your designs are lovely. We've had a quick change in temps here and some folks (me) are catching a cold. Tis the season. You have a super week, hugs, Edna B.