Saturday, June 09, 2012

Next freebie part ...and ten days and counting ...

Good morning all,
would you believe I have slept 20 hours since I came of night shift yesterday morning,lol? This morning I'm full of energy, so you could say night shift recovery has been successful. I'm catching up with some work in here, bed stripped, laundry on, new sheet and covers on, vacuumed and dusted.... and so on... s far I didn't have any time to design more ,although I have been working on experimenting with some more photo ageing. I just love an antique old look on pictures. Some torn edges,folded corners and the old sepia looks.
Transformation...from a simple picture to.....















...this one. There were various other stages but I didn't save them all.I always think the possibilities of what you can do with a simple pic are amazing , if you know how to apply some effects.
















I think Reggie will be busy laying the new carpet in the bedroom this weekend , he wanted to get it all finished before I come. Kyra, -yes I have a plan for my plants....they will be all in the living room in one place. Can't do the bathroom as there is no window and they need light.
As for seeing "all of  Reggie" ...web cams are pretty good for that,lol... it's the "being able to touch" and give him a great big hug and a kiss finally, actually being together in person instead of miles apart and having to talk via a screen, headphones and microphone.Being able to finally do something together or just chill out , watch a movie and cuddle together which will make so much of a difference.I've already been warned by Sharon (who also lives in the house with her fiance Joe) not to let Joe put my shopping away, or I would find my tampons in the freezer....uhmmm...okay ... I almost spat my tea across the laptop laughing ...now that's not something I would look forward to,lol. Anyway, time for the next freebie part. Two days worth in one folder again.As I said , ignore the days on the previews and the website address, it doesn't exist anymore. I was just too lazy to do new previews.
http://www.sendspace.com/file/2zdm6o

I leave you with some music...this is from an album I currently listen to and I have seen them live on stage -they are amazing ! Lacuna Coil
Hugs Snowy 

2 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 4 post on Jun. 10, 2012. Thanks again.

Edna B said...

It's good to see you back designing and blogging. Hope your trip to the USA is wonderful. Your Reggie sounds quite interesting.

I caught up on your postings and love your photos. I would love to live much closer to the ocean. Even a pond would make me happy.

Now I'm off to see what mischief I can find for today. You have a great day, hugs, Edna B.