Friday, June 01, 2012

Freebie again-First part of Happy 4th July kit

Hey , let's get the freebies rolling...I have to be finished with posting the lot by the 18th , so it's time to get another part uploaded.
I have to say ,I am impressed with "SendSpace"so far, shorter upload times and apart from the link not working, which was my fault, I had no problems so far. So for the moment I will stick with that site.
Loving having time off , even though the weather has not been that fantastic and we had rain.
This morning I have been busy making a list of what I still have to get before I leave. Not just for me to take with me, but also so that Shaun is catered for mostly while I'm away. Specially another bag of cat litter... oh , he is so looking forward that he has to clean the cats toilets while I'm not there...he hates it, rofl ! Oh yeah, and I hope he won't forget to water my plants... I will hang a big note on the kitchen door as reminder. Last time when I came back half of them were dead because he kept forgetting....but who am I kidding? I bet he will overlook the note on purpose because he cannot be bothered. Hmmm....bribing him somehow might work ! Plus I've dyed my hair and I'm Raven black again, including the damn marks on the skin around the hairline, will take a couple of days before they fade again. No matter how careful I am and what precautions I take, I always end up with them.
My poor beloved Reggie was tired last night, luckily he has a shorter day on Fridays, so I'm looking forward to see him later tonight. I will have to be in bed early myself tonight, it's early shift tomorrow and my night ends at 4.30am.
So let's get this post done and then I have some more things to do.
First- another kit I started months ago is on the way to being completed.A few more papers and elements and I'm done.
 Second - here is the first part of "Happy 4th July" ,I plan to post the second and final one on Monday (if I'm not too hung over after K fest,lol)
http://www.sendspace.com/file/ple5l6
And third -pooof ! I'm gone !
Till next post,lol
Hugs Snowy

1 comment:

smiekeltje said...

Oh, I think you will have to put "reminders"for Shaun all around the house and then it still is possible he will forget to do things. Guys are sometimes like that LOL!
Perhaps best would be to gather all your plants and put them in one spot, if pssible in a a not too high tub or so(something like the one you have for the cats to poop LOL) and when you leave put water in it, kind of selfsupporting for the plants. I don;t know how long you will be gone, but perhaps it can help the plants to survive. And then may be, Shaun only will have to water them once a week, do you think he can remember that????
Best place for them would be the bathroom, and when Shaun gets a shower, he might think of them.
And yes there's always the bribing that might help, as last solution LOL
Have a great weekend, funny girl!
Hugs
Kyra