Monday, June 04, 2012

Next part as promised

Yeah...I made it,lol...no, I was a good girl -no hangover ! Besides it was too freaking cold at the Pier to get drunk, despite wearing several layers ! Here a few pics from last night.The venue-Fishermans Wharf on South Pier
One of the bands playing
But who I really wanted to see was "Big Red Boat", I like the music they make.Oh...and cheers,lol...

They are a local band and doing quite well. Here's me with Jeff after they finished on stage.I know them from several gigs.
Even the WKD and Guinness couldn't keep me warm though. It was freezing and I left early...besides, Reggie was off work and I rather talk to him when I get the chance.
Homeward bound !
But now...here is the next part of "Happy 4thJuly"-enjoy scrapping your pics with it.
http://www.sendspace.com/file/9j8192

Hugs Snowy

1 comment:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 5 post on Jun. 04, 2012. Thanks again.