Saturday, October 08, 2011

Blogger is annoying me !

Hi all,
I just went to Edna's blog, wrote a comment, had to verify , then put my password in-ok....no problem. Next it asked me for my phone number .... no way am I giving out my number ...with the result that my comment didn't get posted ...grrrrrrrrrrrrrr.....
So, I am not ignoring anybody or not reading the blogs anymore, its just Blogger being pissy and until I figure out how to get around this it looks as if my comments won't get posted....damn ! Maybe a fake number will work?
But its to late to try that now.
Today I printed out, cut and glued another Halloween deco-you can do this as well. Here is the page where you get the printables http://www.tipjunkie.com/free-halloween-printables/
And it turned out great !
I also have another project started but not complete yet. I'm really loving to get messy with paper and glue,lol.
But that's not the only thing. I opened my Poser program and got busy doing a picture. And I am quite happy with the result . Here it is.















Well, that's all I have time for now. But the good news: tomorrow is my last day at work -then I have a week off. I still have so many leave days left that I have to take a few each month to use them all up. So I am looking forward to Sunday , the first day of my leave.....plus Football as well :)
Till next time-hugs Snowy

4 comments:

smiekeltje said...

Yeah, I had the same with Blogger, when I started my blog. But you can skip the phonenumber stuff(I don;t give the number either!) and this morning I posted a comment on Edna's blog, without a pop up for a phonenumber. So perhaps try again.
Your Halloween decorations look fab!
Swell you have again some days free soon. Of course they'll pass too quick, but... more time for you to get messy with paper and glue LOL.
Have a wonderful weekend.
Hugs
Kyra

Edna B said...

Hi Snowy, I'm having trouble leaving comments on a few blogs too. As soon as I try to sign, my comments get eaten up. This has been going on for a while. I wonder if they do it to force us all to use their new blog faces? Oh well. Love your new poser picture. Have a great day, hugs, Edna B.

smiekeltje said...

Was thinking also about a chat cause it really has been a long time! Normally I am at the computer in the mornings so whenever it suits you, let me know!Hugs

Anisah said...

Why don't you try putting a fake number in? I haven't gotten that problem at all.

Anisah