Thursday, October 06, 2011

Its getting colder !

Hello,
it was quite chilly here this morning. Not sure how many degrees it was at 6 am when I left for work but around 10 am we had 53 degrees , 72% humidity and 20mph winds. I loved it ! Finally I don't arrive at work completely sweaty from cycling in the heat anymore. Not all were happy about the weather though. Do you remember Michelle Powell, where I used to sell my scrap kits when I first started? Well, -her comment this morning was" I didn't expect to wake up to this !" ...showing a photo of the snow outside her house,lol. Also Lisa in Canada wrote that it was snowing there a little last night.
I have finished creating the new blog background , plus a new banner for this blog.No, not going up quite yet !
Then Deb made me giggle a few days ago by posting this on my page-she knows my love for coffee,lol
Well, that gave an idea. I thought it can't be that hard to make one like this myself. I bought a wood shape at our local craft shop and got busy creating on the computer, printed, cut and glued .....and voila ! -my very own wall plague now hanging in my kitchen.
Well and yesterday was baking day , I made a Spiced Pumpkin cake after buying all these little beauties the day before. And there's not much left-Shaun decided he really, really likes it !
Anyway, that's it - I'm off to bed now. Another early shift to do tomorrow, so I need my beauty sleep :)
Hugs Snowy

No comments: