Wednesday, January 11, 2012

2012 is rocking ! -and freebie

Hi all, I'm still busy clearing space and changing a few things for 2012. You have probably noticed my new header when you came onto the page. After the books I tackled a few more things in this place...my motto:if you have not used it in 2 years , you are not likely going to use it again. You wouldn't believe what I found ! It's one of these things where you wonder about yourself.... I found a Remington Curler I didn't even know I had, brand new ...now why the hell did I buy a Curler years ago when I have a head full of natural curls ? Straightener would have made more sense ...going to the Charity Shop !
So I did a January Layout as this seems to be the theme of the month-Clearing space
Parts are my own Recycle kit and some parts are from Courtney's Digi-Scrappin Art Journey.
I managed to make contact with another Spirit guide of mine.Apart from the native Warrior who likes to give me riddles to solve I also have a female guide, who calls herself Moira .I am getting a distinctive Irish/Celtic impression with her. Guess that explains my interest for Celtic traditions and also the love for native things I have. Even before I knew about them they had a strong influence.
I was told years ago I had Medium abilities, but I never believed it until now.
I also got a new book. In fact, 3 of us got a new book-Nikki and Rachel ordered this as well, so we'll be able to work through and discuss parts together. Dark Goddess-Invoking the Morrighan. Actually it was Morgana aka Ivy , my friend and ex -co producer of Magickalscraps who recommended it to me. Yes , we still have regular contact , she is my friend on Facebook and she's doing great with  Morien aka Jussi and their little girl. Also a few of us are working together on the "Psychic Pathway" ...so 2012 so far rocks, we are doing a lot of things together.
And here some more project 365 layouts.


This last one is for my second family - I love the guys and girls there , my brothers and sisters ;)
And that's all for now- but I have put another freebie up for you on the Freebie page. Getting chilly - this is a qp made with the kit -for detailed previews go to the freebie page please .
And until next post -hugs Snowy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was suggested this website by my cousin. I'm not sure whether this post is written by him as no one else know such detailed about my problem. You are amazing! Thanks!
Rubbermaid 3753 Split-Lid Deck Storage Shed 18-Cubic Feet