Saturday, January 21, 2012

Night shift recovery again and the last freebie links

Hi all,
I'm finally off for a few days again...whoohoo ! Today was as usual spent half asleep and the other half trying to catch up with thing I didn't find time for during my 48 hour work week. But I had a nice surprise come through my letter box a few days ago. A package from Phoenix /Arizona.
The gift from Daniel had finally arrived.










          Sam liked the smell and energy from it , he kept sniffing and finally sat down on it.










The contents? Daniel made a medicine bag for me, plus a lovely Indian choker....also hand crafted by him.
I love both ! He wanted to see me wearing it , so of cause I had to take a pic. I am so grateful to him making this and sending it across to me.


Not sure what kind of magick he did with the medicine bag , but the energy is very soothing and calming. I can definitely say I am feeling well protected.
Now here are a few more  Project365 layouts.
And finally the last 2 links for the freebie kit are up now on the freebie page. Here is a layout I made with it.
Tomorrow I plan to jump on the train and go to Norwich. Visiting the Hobbycraft Store and Angel's Crystal shop- Aladdin's Cave for me,lol. I have some bits and bobs to get for my brother Matt, who just moved into a new place and needs basically everything ... He is the one who sent me the Patriots Jacket and scarf for x-mas, so I'm putting a little parcel together for him. Also have to send of a package to Daniel (a magazine he likes). The new one was out today , so I'm picking up a copy tomorrow. These guys and girls in the Circle group are part of my second family , love them to bits. We are all there for each other and without all of them and other friends my Christmas tree would not have had that much underneath last year.
Anyway .....poof ...I'm off ,lol
Hugs Snowy

3 comments:

smiekeltje said...

The present from Daniel looks lovely!
Such a sweet guy to make this for you.
Good you have a few days off now, 48 hours of work sounds a bit too much!
Enjoy your free time.
Hugs
Kyra

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Jan. 21, 2012. Thanks again.

Edna B said...

Your new choker is beautiful. Wear it in good health. Your Daniel sounds like a really nice guy. You have a great day, hugs, Edna B.