Tuesday, January 03, 2012

I'm finally back again....Happy 2012

...to blog a little. Where do I start? - A happy New Year everybody ! Hope you all had a nice and safe New Years Eve. Myself and Shaun stayed at home , toasted the New Year with some rose sparkly bubbles to drink and smoked ourselves out of the room...yeah, we let of sparklers and they smoked quite a lot.
Then there is Project 365 http://en.blog.wordpress.com/2011/12/27/project-365/#comments
So a few of us decided we are going to try this.
Here layout Day 1
It says: Life is too short, laugh while you can, let go of everything that makes you unhappy and serves no purpose in your life .... that's my own quote/affirmation.
I can't really be bothered much to blog in the moment,so maybe I will just post the layouts without much writing.
Layout Day 2
More next time,lol- I will have a nice bubble bath now, and then it's bedtime. Hugs Snowy

2 comments:

smiekeltje said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! lOTS OF HUGS AND GOOD WISHES FOR THIS NEW YEAR IN YOUR LIFE.
HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY
HUGGIES AGAIN
KYRA

Edna B said...

Happy Birthday Snowy. Here's hoping this will be a great year for you.
Hugs,s Edna B.