Sunday, January 08, 2012

Holy hell.... sickness everywhere !

Good morning peeps,
I'm running late this morning after a night of restless and interrupted sleep again. It's my second family -I have a connection to them and each time something happens I wake up. First Pixie and Nikki sick, then Ricky and now Bob as well.Also worried about another friend who isn't himself in the moment. "Do me a favour guys.... can you stop doing this at night so I can get my beauty sleep,lol?"-only kidding of cause....
January 2012's first week has been turbulent. Not just with energy shifts , but people in general affected by it , being unsure and indecisive, moody or emotional... tonight is the full moon to round it all up.And Mars in retrograde -oh joy.
My first week was filled with organising and cleaning (curtains washed, windows downstairs cleaned) , and it carries on. I tackled all the books first. Now everything is nice and tidy, plus easy to find for reference.








The work goes on.... I started on a better system with the oils and crystals as well.
Project 365 continues.... here are the next layouts.


 And now its time for me to get some more work started. On the plan is cleaning the bedroom window before I start to lay out the crystals for charging in the full moon tonight. Have a nice Sunday - hugs Snowy

1 comment:

Edna B said...

Wow, your library is looking impressive. What is Green Witchcraft? I have not read that book. Your layouts will make a great book at the end of the year. I'm at work now, just put the Mrs to bed. You have a great night, hugs, Edna B.