Saturday, February 04, 2012

...and yet another freebie...

Hey, its snowing ! Lol...hi all ... yup, I like it ! Not enough though .... this morning when I woke up there was a dusting of snow, but it all disappeared again during the day. But just looking out the window and it's snowing again- hope it stays this time round. I fancy a play in the snow. Yeah...I know ....I'm a big kid.
But on to other things.... do you know these ugly grey office files? I couldn't see them anymore and decided to make them look a lot prettier.
It's a start....
I'm using 12x12 scrapbook paper to cover the folders.
Now how much better does this look already? I still have to make some nice labels , so I can write on what's in the folders for quick and easy finding what I'm looking for.
And despite the snow now...I sure hope these are the first signs that spring isn't that far away ....
 As announced in the title I have uploaded another freebie. This is a kit I originally made in 2008 , but I didn't like all of it anymore , so I gave it a little make-over.
As always on the freebie page

Early shifts finished and I have taken 2 days off ...it's Superbowl weekend ! Pixie is already sick of it,lol....she lives in Indi where the game is.
So have a great Sunday !
Hugs Snowy

1 comment:

Edna B said...

You did a great job on the notebook folders. I love your snowdrops. Ours aren't blooming yet. I wonder why? It's been sort of warm here. Enjoy the superbowl game and have a great weekend. Hugs, Edna B.