Thursday, February 02, 2012

Another freebie and happy Imbolc ;)

Hi all, thought I pop in before I'm back to work tomorrow and give you another freebie. It's a golden oldie ,lol- this was on my blog years ago , but it was so popular that I decided to put it up again. It's perfect for Valentines Day ...gotta love Tatty Teddy! I have quite a few of these cuties sitting in my bedroom. Yeah...I know-big kid,lol.


 And it's Imbolc today.Just in time for the day this little one decided to pop its head out.It doesn't feel like spring we have freezing temperatures outside !
And this is the freebie , as always on the freebie page.
Enjoy and till next time -hugs Snowy

2 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 9 post on Feb. 02, 2012. Thanks again.

smiekeltje said...

Happy Imbolc to you!
No, no spring yet here either. It's cold, it's freezing, but still not too bad. Today weather might change, they are expecting snow in our part, yak!
Hahaha, you have Tatty Teddy, I have my bears LOL. I got rid of a few cuddles, but my bears NEVER. Specially not my biggest one, he's soooo cute!
Have a great day
Hugs
Kyra