Tuesday, March 06, 2012

The next 2 parts of the freebie kit

...yes, they are up on the Freebie Page,so hop over and enjoy. Good morning - not going to make this a long post as there isn't much to show.
Reggie is finally better (so glad I don't have to worry about him anymore) and back to work this morning after the usual quick morning chat , I'm on late shift ,so I have to take care of everything here before work.
But it seems the date I'm flying is set....just waiting for final confirmation from work regarding my leave request. But I can't see any problems. 105 days to go until I head to Charlotte, Reggie is going to pick me up at the Airport and then from there it's a two and half hour drive to his home,as he told me. And I'm going to see what Independence Day is like - he said he is going to take me to one of the larger fireworks around the area.
I'm also looking forward to meet the others in the house. Like Edna, he rents out his spare rooms and his best friend and fiance live there in the house as well. I spoke to Sharon on the phone briefly a few days ago and she sounded really nice. I'm excited, I'm counting the days and so looking forward to go to NC...actually, not sure who is worse, him or me ,lol.
Last here is another quote layout with some of the new bits and bobs I have been playing with.
Until next post -hugs Snowy

1 comment:

smiekeltje said...

Is it going to happen? You, flying again to the States? Yeah, it looks like it LOL! And you don't have to wait too long for it!
Glad Reggie is better again!
Not great to worry about someone so far away, not being able to do something, hey?
Now it's time to think what to pack for your vacation, yeah, 105 days are gone sooner than you realise!
Have a wonderful day.
Hugs
Kyra