Saturday, March 03, 2012

Part 3 and 4 of Spring Celebration freebie

Good morning ,
I'm back with the next parts of the kit -they are on the freebie page now.
First thing this morning I was looking at the news regarding the storms/tornadoes last night. So horrible to see those pictures. I have quite a few friends in those arias and some came pretty close.
My boyfriend has been sick the past 4 days with fever and bad cold .I hate hearing him so weak on the phone. Yesterday he went to see his Doc and I am so glad he did ! He has pneumonia.My poor guy ! This is where a long distance relationship really sucks, because all I want to do is board the next plane and be there to help him. But I'm sending off a little "Get well" package for him today.
I got a lovely picture frame I filled with some pics, told him there was one missing.... but he said there are two missing ,lol -he's right, one definitely has to be one of us together.
It won't be too long , my travel plans have changed. I'm now planning on going in summer, and hopefully in December again to spend Christmas and New Year with him.
I'm lucky I can get so much time off work and get paid for it, it's different for him.
Last night I opened my Poser program for the first time again after not using it for a long time. I got quite a few bits and bobs done, not bad for a start. So let's see how it goes. I need to get back into it and a bit of practise. But I made one layout as well, which is journaling and shows our thoughts and comments a few days ago which are memorable to me.

And that's all for now, enjoy the freebie parts
Hugs Snowy

1 comment:

Edna B said...

Wow! Two trips to USA. Lucky lady. It's good to hear you so happy again and back into designing. I'm enjoying coffee out on our screened porch. Life is just beautiful today. You have a wonderful day, hugs, Edna B.