Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Working on new designs and almost last North Carolina layouts

Hi all,
I've done it !!!....I went through all the pics I took , picked the best ones and have finally finished the photo layouts for my NC trip. I will do a few more layouts which will be journaling art though.
I found some time and the inspiration to start another new kit as well.
Last night I was stuck at work until almost midnight, but made it home by around 10 past, had time for a short chat with Reggie before the football started. Well, what can I say....the 1st game was quite disappointing , slow to start off with and I think the team definitely need to improve their performance for the season if they want to go further. Cowboys won with a field goal in the end, 3:0....next game will be Friday against the Cardinals , and I hope this will go better.... maybe they just need to warm up,lol. They did well last season , let's see if they can repeat that and keep it up.
Anyway, enough football talk .... here some more layouts from 4th of July in Raleigh and the Eno River Festival





A few more layouts to show which I will keep for next post.
I have been working on Autumn designs for a new kit. And this makes me wish I could see Timberlake and the surrounding area while the trees change colour...it must be spectacular ! Spring and Autumn are my favourite seasons of the year. First I like to see everything get green again and grow, then I love all the autumn colours in nature.
Here is a teaser quickpage with some of the stuff I made so far.
I went past the usual brown , red orange and yellow fall colours and added some pink /mauve/blue tints as well.
I shall carry on as I find the time....but for now I have other things to do, plus it will be night shift tonight,so I will need to catch a nap before I have to go.
Till next post again , and I will post the next new freebie on the weekend .
Hugs Snowy

2 comments:

smiekeltje said...

Forgive me if I am not writing to you every time you post, LOL, but I am reading about all your escapades, don;t worry!
That sucks, hey, when you stay up late to watch a football game and it ends in a disappointing match!
Now you definately have to catch some sleep before going into another nightshift.
Hey, you even started a new kit? Great!
Is Reggie cooking well, by the way?
Hugs
Kyra

Edna B said...

Your scrap layouts are coming along nicely. I wonder, can't you install your poser program on your laptop? I'm so glad I got rid of Vista. At least now I can use all of my programs.

Enjoy your nap, and have a good night at work. Hugs, Edna B.