Saturday, November 10, 2012

New freebie again :)

Hello,
hope you're all having a nice weekend :)
I have been working early shift today, but have taken a day off for tomorrow to have some more time for Reggie and of cause Football is on.
I have been designing more and also created some more layouts.Plus I've been doing some photo art.  There is a website which puts words onto a pic , but I thought I don't need this app to do this. So I did it myself ...still , if you are interested , here is the link to it http://www.youareyourwords.com/
This is my result without any help.



























I used words which both of us used in messages at the beginning of the year.
It says : Snowy:I could not ask for a better man in my life and I know he feels the same. I am not someone who gives up easily , but sometimes its better just to let fate take over .... you never know who or what fate sends you.....sometimes by letting go you end up with something even better ~the perfect man for me ♥
Reggie:I'm just a man, the man I am is because of you,
you have shown me that love is real and really does know no bounds.
Yeah, we do have a romantic streak.
Then I made a layout put together of two pics on bits and bobs of the new kit I am working on.Hell, we do look nice together !



























And new layouts..., Marianna aka Tutu commented on the FB page that she can see that my muse has returned -it sure has,lol.




























I have never shown this before. This is the Valentine's Picture I got from Reggie on 14th February ,one of the reasons we are together now. Kind of ironic he send me this kind of pic considering he is allergic to bee stings and needs to carry and EpiPen... but you definitely get an impression of is kind of humour,lol. I thought it was about time to make a layout with it.



























Anyway.... on to the freebie. Some of you ,who have been following me will remember this kit from layouts I was showing at the time. It was made for my autumn trip across to New England in 2010 which ended so horrible when Erik was assaulted and ended up in a coma. It's been on my external drive since and I didn't touch it . It's very personal for me , and connected with a lot of memories....good and bad. With Remembrance Day being tomorrow, I though some folks could use it. For me it's a different kind of remembering, but one which doesn't hurt anymore.Erik had his purpose in my life - he kind of "freed me" and for that I will always be grateful.But I have moved on and happier than ever, so it was time to dust it off and finally publish it. Here the first links...1&3 , so you have some backgrounds and elements
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?u0pdb10a66rc461

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?9o44b6v85w3fodc
Enjoy, -this would look great for Remembrance Day layouts....and for those of you who cannot use the USA elements.... there are two British Poppy Day kits on the freebie page. The backgrounds and neutral elements from this kit can be combined with the pieces of the British kits.
Have a great weekend all - see ya :)
Snowy





2 comments:

Edna B said...

I'm getting caught up with my blog reading. My goodness, you have been busy! It's good to see that your relationship with Reggie is making you so happy. It shows in your designing.

I'll bet the fashion show was fun. Too bad there weren't more pics of you showing the fashions. Shaun looked very handsome. You must be so proud of him.

Time is fleeing, and your trip is coming up really soon. Just a few more weeks! You must be getting so excited. Hope the winter weather stays calm so that you can have a great time.

Now I have to get ready for work. You have a good night, hugs, Edna B.

smiekeltje said...

Edna is right, you are much happier now, it sounds through into your posts and it shows in your designs and layouts.
What can I say more???? Just...enjoy it, make the most of it, hold on to it, cherish it in your heart, and let it all happen. All things you went through the last couple of years had a purpose, I am sure. Perhaps you finally found your destination!
Big hug
Kyra