Sunday, September 04, 2011

Finally...... the kit is in store !

Hi all, finally got it done this morning and set up the Summer Wedding kit in the store.
But the best news is that I got the sofa almost finished last night. I only have to do a few seams tonight and stitch on some poppers and velcro to hold the cushions in place. From a horrible grey threadbare cover to a golden bright and brand new looking sofa for $40.00 material costs !
The cats had their own way of helping- NOT ! Piles of fabric are too tempting to make a bed in , and even the attacking the sewing machine was fun with the continously sliding and moving material ...Does he look comfy, or what?
Today its a case of making 2 more Dreamcatchers on order.
But let me show the kit and sampler previews available in store now.










That's it,lol- and should I show you a little teaser of what's coming next? Yeah, why not....
I took the pic on my last walk to the beach , sitting on one of the wooden beams. Anyway -that's all again -lots to do as always,lol
Hugs Snowy

2 comments:

Edna B said...

You've been busy! I've never attempted to make a sofa cover, but you've done a nice job of it. I do like the beach photo. It made a nice layout. I'm off now for a nap - work tonight. You have a great day. Hugs, Edna B.

smiekeltje said...

The Wedding kit looks awesome. Really beautiful. Hoorray for the sofa!!!! And yeah, cats are always in the way, but NEVER helping LOL!
Hugs
Kyra