Friday, August 26, 2011

Sewing progress

Hi and good morning,
thought I pop in quickly and show what I've done so far....
First cushion.....
...with number 2  it gives a better idea what it might look like when it's done.
Hmmmm I wonder if Shaun complains when I pull out the next one from under his ass?
These cushions are the easier parts to do, it's the huge cover which covers the whole sofa underneath the cushions which will be the real challenge.It's made up from 8 pieces which have to be sewn together just right to fit the sofa. Plus I will do matching covers for the scatter cushions -this will take some time to do, and once back at work I won't be able to do as much. But looking at it with it's bright new material -it will be well worth all the work !I'm even thinking about getting a bit more of this fabric and sewing matching curtains ....
Well, after a lot of sewing I needed to relax and chill out in a different way for a while-so here is a pic I made with pieces of the new kit I'm working on.
Today is another busy day, get last preps for Wedding done , which is tomorrow. That includes a bath tonight, a manicure and pedicure as well, I have to pack my dress etc and take it to work to get changed there, and then straight to the wedding.The card I made for the happy couple needs some last touches as well, plus I want to get a bit more on my sofa done. Oh yes- more batteries as well ! And I need to buy some more cat food. So there- I'll be back,lol .
Hugs Snowy

No comments: