Monday, November 21, 2011

Crafty again and more freebie parts

Hi all,
I had about 3 hours of beauty sleep this morning, then got up and started to catch up with my housework in here. I was definitely on a roll - got everything done I wanted to do and then had some time to do some more crafting while my Meatball/Pasta bake was in the oven. My stockings are done and the glitter and paint on the Wind chime Bauble is still drying.
Last night I managed to get the Sampler ready as well. The beads I bought in Hobbycraft Norwich are perfect for it.
Only took me about a year to complete it-now I can get the next unfinished project out and complete it. The Postman brought me my pre-ordered Nickelback CD this morning , so I was happily sitting here and listening to it while painting,stitching and gluing.Music and crafting , or Football and crafting are just the perfect mix,lol.
And the next two links of Kaleidoscope are up on the freebie page. Just two more folders to upload , and I hope I have them up tomorrow evening for you. Plan for tonight : I will have another nap so I won't fall asleep during halftime - the Pats game is on later. Yesterday I switched between the Raiders, who are going up on my list of teams I like , and the Ravens. Both teams won -I hope the Pats can do the same later !
Till then -hugs Snowy

1 comment:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Nov. 22, 2011. Thanks again.