Saturday, November 12, 2011

Getting into the x-mas mood

HoHoHo--- I'm definitely getting into the X-mas mood now ! Packing all these kits into the store (all older ones at drastically reduced prices) is bringing back memories , plus wrapping everything up and at the end of the month is the switching on of the lights here in town. Luckily the shops have not started playing the music yet,lol.
Last night I completed another Dreamcatcher.
And I started another project , but I will show that another time. I'm taking pics of the different stages and will put the lot on the craft page for others to try once its finished.
The Christmas kit page is slowly filling up. What's there now?

All these at reduced prices and it will be the last time that the older kits will be in the shop. So grab them before they are gone.More detailed previews on the shop page -Now to the new stuff ! Here are 2 more Quickpage teezers from the new kit I'm working on.



And now a freebie as well. I have been digging for a nice autumn kit and came across a kit I made with my old friend Morgana years ago. I still have contact with her and she is one of my Facebook friends. She supplied the cute little patches images , this was the time before I started working with Poser myself.  I still think this kit is cute ,lol.
You can pick it up on the freebie page now.Enjoy-and off I go -Hugs Snowy

No comments: