Thursday, November 03, 2011

More kits in Store

Hi all,
I have uploaded the Thanksgiving kit and put it into the store for half price. Aso Angelmagic is also available for a reduced price now. Plus you find all the samplers for the kits there as well.
Makes it so much easier for me to have it all in one place here.
Apart from that I've been reading a lot today and just chiling out. I have removed yet more clutter , crafted a bit and made several layouts for our Group on Facebook with Chakra Information.
If you are interested in learning about the Chakras as well , you can find them all in one folder on Photobucket to download and use them for your personal reference.
I will make more, this is just the Root Chakra so far. The others will follow as I go along.
In the meantime something to chuckle for you -Hugs Snowy

No comments: