Friday, November 18, 2011

Sampler up, kit in store-keeping busy as usual

Hi all, the sampler for Funky Christmas is up now on the Christmas Store page.
I'm also busy preparing another retired kit as a freebie -that will go up over the weekend.
Apart from that I've been busy completing my cross stitch sampler. I finished stitching the 3 patches , sewed the background....now it's a case of adding the decorations to it. This is what it looks like so far. I started this while in the USA last year and finally getting it ready now.lol, I have so many unfinished projects which I plan on completing now.



I still need to add buttons, beads and feathers. Tomorrow I will go on a lookout for some beads and buttons which have a native American look to it. I'm planning to take the train to Norwich and see what the Hobbycraft  Store there has to offer.I would like some silver patterned buttons and turquoise chunky beads with this-I already have the feathers.
But for now that will all have to wait, it's time to get ready -another late shift to do. So till next post -Hugs Snowy

1 comment:

Minky Things , The Faerie-nuf Folk and The Starchildren said...

Hellllooooo Dearest One ....been having internet wobblies for 3 months and have not had a chance to pop in for a hug ! WOW ! You have been creating such wondrous inspirations ! YAY for You !
Keep on Creating and having Fun !
Blessings and Love for a Magical Day XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
PS sniff and hug....Has it really been a whole human year since the shock with Eric?! You are amazing to have risen above this !
LOVE YOU SOOOOOOOOO MUCH !!!!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxx