Friday, November 25, 2011

No cooking (either...hehehe)

Hi, I just couldn't resist the title after reading Kyra's blog,lol.
No, there is no cooking for me either. We have still so much left from yesterday which is fantastic ! Because I am really not in the mood to stand in the kitchen today. After getting up at 4.30 am this morning I just want to chill out after work now.
Just checked Facebook and read the horror stories about the Black Friday shopping - 2 hours waiting time in a cue just to reach the store? Hell no !!! Not for me ! I rather buy online,. Don't get me wrong , I like to browse for nice things , but at a time when the stores are nice and empty. Unless its a concert, a fun fair or something like that I tend to avoid large crowds.
I have already received my first Christmas present -and I was allowed to open it early -whoohooo !
Matt (friend from Fall River/ MA) has gone crazy with shopping. I did tell him off , but I think its gone into one ear and out the other. See yourself what he got me .
Can't have been cheap ! A leather imitation jacket and Pats scarf. But hey -I loooove it !
Rofl, Pixie says she loves the attitude on my face ;)
And the Boot fetish has hit me again -lovely soft warm furry boots .Hey -they were only £16.00 /$24.00 , so I didn't spend that much,lol.
Yesterday I made a Thanksgiving layout, it's day to reflect and think about the things you are grateful for. So it turned out a journaling layout. I used the freebie kit "Just Magickal" for it, and blended one of my photos into the background.
For the rest of today it really is chilling out. I am planning to start running water for a nice relaxing bath in a little while , add two hands full of the Dead Sea Salt and just have a nice soak. It's another early night for me , I have to get up at 4.30 am again. Hoping to finish wrapping up the last packages over the weekend and then bring the lot in one go to the post office next week. And I still have not written the cards,lol. Let's see also if Shaun can help me get the Christmas tree down from the Attic space, then I could start getting the Christmas decorations up. So many plans -so little time ! And that's why I finish writing now. Till next post -Hugs Snowy

1 comment:

Edna B said...

You look great in your new jacket. And your new boots are wonderful. They look so toasty! I'm hoping to get our tree out next weekend. After that, the time will fly by till the new year. Enjoy your day, hugs, Edna B.