Monday, November 07, 2011

Last day off - and a free Sampler quickpage

Good morning again, its my last day off, so lets make the most of it !
What have I been up to? Craft projects - 2 more were completed while watching the football last night.

Then I was busy to upload a kit which I finished last year but never really published. Its only a small kit , so instead of a sampler I made a Sample qp from it-which I used as a layout. You can pick up this free qp on the Store page under the kit previews. But this is the layout I made with it.
And I carried on working on my Christmas kit. I have almost completed it. Here is quickpage with one of the darker backgrounds. I was trying to get away from the traditional Christmas colours. I bought new decorations for my tree this year , and that's where the colours were taken from. We have a nice bright pink, a turquoise shade , a green, lilac and plenty of silver and gold. Here is a little teaser
Sparkly, hey? Anyway, I gotta rock on. And back to work tomorrow means I might not be able to do as much here on the blog as I have been the past days, but I will check in as soon as I have time. Hugs Snowy

No comments: