Sunday, November 06, 2011

Quickpage freebie

Morning again, -got my priorities right again with a "big mug of coffee" right in front of me. Just to show what I mean by "big mug" -here is a size comparison. Normal mug, Shaun's large mug and my BIG MUG OF COFFEE! Its huge,lol -and when its full I need both hands to hold it :)
Yesterday I handed in my craft object for the Christmas competition at Craftmania. The Ladies in the shop went all "ohhh" and "aahhh" about it. I hope I can take that as a good sign and maybe win one of the prizes. On Tuesday the guy from Yarmouth comes over to Lowestoft to photograph the entries , all pictures will then be uploaded on the Craftmania Facebook page and the ones with the most votes will win.I am hopeful-my entry is certainly standing out ! Everybody else seems to have made bauble decorations, but mine is a bell .So fingers crossed! The first prize is £ 25.00( approx $ 40.00) voucher for the store. I'd really like to go craft shopping for free,lol. I will show you the pic they published when its on the page.
For today the freebie is a quickpage. I have such a huge collection so I tried to find one which fits the time of year. This is "Autumn " and you find the link as always on the freebie Page
OK, and that's me off again -Hugs Snowy

1 comment:

Edna B said...

This QP is really pretty. I love the colors. I have a question, does the large watermark (c) help with theft? I haven't tried it. Now I'm off to have a nap. Tonight it's back to work. You have a great day. Hugs, Edna B.