Wednesday, May 11, 2011

...and even more pictures ...

Good morning, already have been a bit busy, finished off the new blog background and now getting this post ready while drinking my coffee and then it's tidy up in here and get ready. These are more pictures from my bike trip on the weekend. The first stop was Bellevue Park, from there I carried on to the Nature Reserve at Corton Road.
It's lovely there, in summer the dragon flies are hovering above the pond-but it's a bit early in the year for that yet. These photos are all taken around the pond.
And of cause after that I needed a break- I took some supplies with me,lol.
Still got a few pictures to show, but for today it's enough again. Shaun is already at work, and for me it's time to get my butt into gear as well and get busy here. I'm hoping for plenty more nice weather. I have taken some days leave towards the end of this month and it would be nice if this weather will be be as nice then as well. And I guess I'm not the only one hoping that, as I know someone who will be picking up his new kayak and will be itching to try it out,lol.
For now I say "have a nice day" again and till next post.
Hugs Raven

No comments: